Friday, January 29, 2010

A new beginning and a hard day

This was a happy and sad day.  Our youngest daughter April moving to her own place.  We are so proud of her. Almost done with nursing school and soon graduating from ASU. It's also sad seeing her go. As a mother you always want to protect your children, keeping them close and making sure they are always safe. I've learned that no matter how old your children are you are always a mother first. This has been hard for each of them to understand. Guess it's one of those things you learn when you have children of your own.  I know my parents were always there for me and always concerned. That's what parents do. They love their children always and forever. It's only been two weeks and I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive