Last summer House of 3 offered a summer project to create a magnet board to display their digital calendar. i found a very large clip board that was covered in a striped canvas, but had metal flashing behing the canvas,.perfect and at only $8 clearance it was a great find. When I got it home I tore off the canvas, then primed the clip board and then painted with one of my favorite paints....chalk board paint. Then I framed it out with some scrapbook paper giving it a vintage look. Printed off the days and months on card stock cliped them to a magnet and hung the days from a ring. I loved chalkboards and magnets, so I was pleased with the final project. .
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (35)
- Blank Canvas
- our little april a beautiful young women
- A new beginning and a hard day
- Trey's Treasure's needs your help
- Another House of 3 digital layout
- Sunshine Today!
- New addition- Jackson
- Ali Edwards Free layered digital templates
- Zella's Birthday Party
- Teresa's Collins new lines
- Free giveaway by Lisa Leonard!
- Combining Paper with Digital
- I love PSE
- UStream on Wednesdays
- Magnet Calendar
- Westville Illinois
- This is the picture that we made the silhouette ou...
- My blog design 101
- Barrett Christmas 2009
- How do you choose from 35 years of collecting.
- Zella turns five on 1/1/2010 It's hard to belive...
- ▼ January (23)