This is why I love Photoshop and digital. The first picture is a canvas that was created out of a 24x30 canvas. It was our "girls craft day"get together. We took 3x3 squares of scrapbook papar and covered our canvas's. Each of us coming up wiht a different layout design. Then added various emblishments, ribbon, ornaments, and yes Terri gave me a beautiful Butterfly to add to mine.. The idea was to later add christmas pictures each year. the biggest challenge was getting the heavy card stock to stick to the canvas. Required lots of patience and trying different adhesives. Loved the finished paper project, but then instead of adding my pictures, I let adobe photoshop help me change my Christmas memory into a digital project. Added pictures and stamps all using adobe photoshop right from my laptop. Love It. no mess no clean up and done in about 30 minutes. Now See if up can spot all the digital fun.I had.....Once everyone is done, i want a picture of them all together.
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (35)
- Blank Canvas
- our little april a beautiful young women
- A new beginning and a hard day
- Trey's Treasure's needs your help
- Another House of 3 digital layout
- Sunshine Today!
- New addition- Jackson
- Ali Edwards Free layered digital templates
- Zella's Birthday Party
- Teresa's Collins new lines
- Free giveaway by Lisa Leonard!
- Combining Paper with Digital
- I love PSE
- UStream on Wednesdays
- Magnet Calendar
- Westville Illinois
- This is the picture that we made the silhouette ou...
- My blog design 101
- Barrett Christmas 2009
- How do you choose from 35 years of collecting.
- Zella turns five on 1/1/2010 It's hard to belive...
- ▼ January (23)