Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our 35th Wedding Anniversary

It was just another day at work, in April 1975, however one that would change my life forever.  That night at work our paths crossed for the first time.  I was serving drinks, he was sitting in the lounge reading the classified adds looking for a place to rent while playing baseball that summer in Danville.  Our meeting was by chance, and had I not been working that night our paths would have never crossed. This is where our story begins. Looking back now I can imagine how shocked my parents were when we told them 4 months later that we were going to get married, not to mention planning a wedding in 8 weeks. Heck back then it took 6 weeks just to get invitations ordered. Surprisingly enough, my parents were supportive of our decision to marry, and gave us a beautiful wedding we will remember and cherish forever. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband, 35 years and counting and still the love of my life!

1 comment: