Today Charlie and I were going to lunch, we were approached by a young man, maybe 25-30 walking through the parking lot. He had a plastic gas can in his hand and asked if I had some money so he could go buy some gas. I responded sorry, no I didn't. He immediately moved on to the next car when a young women was getting her small children out of her car to take them to a movie, again he asked, do you have $7 to fill my gas can. She began to dig in her purse looking for something to give him. She said I know I don't have $7. I guess with each no he gets, he ups the amount needed to fill his 1 gallon gas can.
Not sure if she gave him anything but it was a new approach to pan handling, as that's against the law.
Funny thing is there was no gas station within a couple of miles from the shopping area he was strolling through.
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (86)
- A wonderful Christmas shared with family and frien...
- Relax time
- Missed a day
- almost missed a day
- Just around the corner now.
- Almost there
- Out with the old and in with the new.
- Unsual Contact
- Reconnect with FB
- The Birthday Fairy It was so cute last night w...
- My Tree Angel
- The Angel is On
- Last week of work, then I need to get busy shoppin...
- got 3 projects done today. all gifts. yeah a goo...
- Charlie enjoys seeing what effect he can create us...
- The Tree is Decorated!
- Happy 6th Birthday Ella!
- Busy week
- This month goes by so fast. Half over......
- Final finishing touches to the Christmas cards t...
- Christmas Countdown
- Captain Sully
- Barrett's Thanksgiving
- December Countdown and November catch up
- ▼ December (32)