I spent the whole day shopping yesterday, now it's Charlies job to wrap everything tonight joined with some hot coffee and old movies. While at Target some man pushing his daughter in a cart almost ran into me, I got out of the way only shaking my head at him, he said something rude, and i just turned and said "Merry Christmas"! It's been hard getting into the mood this year. I also think businesses will feel the crunch once they tally up their $$$$. Looking forward to cooking our big Christmas meal tomorrow, Prime rib, turkey and all the fixins. When ever i cook I reflect back on my father and all he taught me in the kitchen. I'm so thankful for all he's passed on to me. I also want to pass his kitchen wisdom onto the next generation.
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (86)
- A wonderful Christmas shared with family and frien...
- Relax time
- Missed a day
- almost missed a day
- Just around the corner now.
- Almost there
- Out with the old and in with the new.
- Unsual Contact
- Reconnect with FB
- The Birthday Fairy It was so cute last night w...
- My Tree Angel
- The Angel is On
- Last week of work, then I need to get busy shoppin...
- got 3 projects done today. all gifts. yeah a goo...
- Charlie enjoys seeing what effect he can create us...
- The Tree is Decorated!
- Happy 6th Birthday Ella!
- Busy week
- This month goes by so fast. Half over......
- Final finishing touches to the Christmas cards t...
- Christmas Countdown
- Captain Sully
- Barrett's Thanksgiving
- December Countdown and November catch up
- ▼ December (32)