Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cakepop Fans

There's a new kid in town.  She's called Babycakes Cakepop maker.  If you love eating cakepops, but you don't want all the work of baking a cake, adding icing and rolling Cakepops, here's a new quick way, and they are just as sweet.  Well maybe not quite as sweet as you don't have to add the traditional icing.  You use any box cake mix.  I found that brownie box mix is the best.  With this cute little BabyCakes Cakepop maker, you can have 36 Cakeballs in less than 15 minutes.  Then all that left to do is the dipping.  Nice and easy..... Also whipped up some Red Lobster Cheddar cheese garlic balls, with this fun little baker. So many possibilities.

                               Some marshmallos. nuts and chocolate = Rocky road cakeballs



And then to change it up a bit.....Garlic cheddar cheese balls.


1 comment:

  1. I found your site from a post you did on Select Brands Facebook page. I just bought the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker. I've made the cake balls using a recipe from Bakerella before. I know this way doesn't use the frosting. Do you have any tips on using the cake pop maker? I'm worried mine won't turn out as well as with traditional cake pops. I'm using a Duncan Hines cake mix, by the way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete