Sunday, March 6, 2011

My kind of Blog! The Frosted Gardner

What's better than great Before and afters? Came across a wonderful blog tonight, TheFrosted Gardner. It's what I would love to do if I just had more time.  What I really love about this couple, is how they are doing it together. Also they name the pieces they make over.  How great is that.  When you look that great, I agree they should have a name.  Don't you just love the character and charm that all of their pieces have. Absolutely wonderful, eye candy for me. Just go to the sidebar and search for any piece, one is more beautiful than the next. Taking something old, maybe a bit worn out and broken, and bring it back to life.  The great before and after photo's show us their journey back to beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you Kimberly for all of your kind words. It is so fun to have others get excited about what we are so passionate about doing. Thank you again and again.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete