Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom


It will be two years this month that my mother joined my father in their heavnly home.
today I celebrate her life and her birthday. I miss her so much and cherish the memories I have of her. She was so loving and caring, and family meant the world to her.  Most of the pictures I have of her she has a baby on her lap or is loving being with family. She loved her children and grandchildren so much. They always brought a smile to face. I know she would have loved to be able to be a part of their lives growing up but know she has a front row seat from the heavens.  Because of her (and my father) we will be celebrating their lives this summer with a Russian family reunion. first in 23 years. They are both responsible for so many lives, hence the saying "all because two people fell in love" When ever i see that quote I think of them.

1 comment: